Monday, September 15, 2008

What They Say vs. What They Mean

I don't know about you, but over the past few months I have become sick of all the he said, she said mud slinging that has taken place during the rat race to become president.

Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart continue, on a day to day basis, to shed light on the childish behavior of the media and the last two candidates standing. It's almost as if the entire campaign for the presidency has turned into a Pee-wee Herman game with everyone trumpeting, "I know you are, but what am I?"

In support of Indecision 2008, I offer you the following blog post that helps explain what candidates mean when they say things like "(So and so) is a flip-flopper." Or, "(So and so) lacks experience."

Let's call the future leader(s) of our country out on their name calling... maybe even give them a timeout.

No comments: